Chase Community Giving is awarding money to selected charities and nonprofits, and Teen Voices could be one of them! Charities that receive the most votes will receive $1 million, and the top five runners-up will receive $100,000 each! Please vote for Teen Voices on Facebook and help us empower more young women!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- "We have to tell guys that just because a girl is wearing a short skirt doesn’t mean she wants you...." tmblr.co/ZAG8xq1PSVcSR 7 hours ago
- 18 Questions to Ask About Your School's Sexual Assault Policy bit.ly/1AYwfRK Colleges have a sexual assault problem. 11 hours ago
- Girls Speak Out Against Sexist School Dress Codes bit.ly/1mYhwOy @cecianasta speaks to girls at @thenation 11 hours ago
- RT @KatinaParon: Thrilled to be able to count @nywba as @teenvoices supporter. Look out for our investigative work on girls and juvenile ju… 13 hours ago
- We love @AfghanCycles video on women & bikes bit.ly/1mY3ufO v @girlrising Bikes are empowering girls here too bit.ly/1mY3soa 15 hours ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces