Chase Community Giving is awarding money to selected charities and nonprofits, and Teen Voices could be one of them! Charities that receive the most votes will receive $1 million, and the top five runners-up will receive $100,000 each! Please vote for Teen Voices on Facebook and help us empower more young women!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- Did you know that only 22% of sexually active #teens are taking advantage of #health screenings for #HIV? womensenews.org/story/reproduc… 13 hours ago
- When Nafula was 12 her parents arranged for her to #marry a 66 y/o man. Her #friends from @daraja share her story @ womensenews.org/avoiding-early… 20 hours ago
- What does #feminism mean to you? Writer, Cherise Smith shares her perspective on the word @ womensenews.org/story/cultural… 21 hours ago
- Cherise Smith says the diff btwn her & @sherylsandberg, @marissamayer & @Beyonce is her recognition of privilege @ womensenews.org/story/cultural… 1 day ago
- People say child #marriage is custom but these @daraja writers say it is about #poverty & #greed. Check it out @ womensenews.org/avoiding-early… 1 day ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces