Chase Community Giving is awarding money to selected charities and nonprofits, and Teen Voices could be one of them! Charities that receive the most votes will receive $1 million, and the top five runners-up will receive $100,000 each! Please vote for Teen Voices on Facebook and help us empower more young women!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- RT @GirlUp: .@ChelseaClinton: "There's nothing worse than feeling disempowered and invisible." #NoCeilings 1 day ago
- RT @GloriaMalone: Our one pager offer great info on #NoTeenShame as a whole. And it's gorgeous :) http://t.co/ABgszMJJNP 1 day ago
- Photo: sparkamovement: "If you’ve looked at a teen mag lately, I think you can guess what they found –... tmblr.co/ZAG8xq1DDqpyF 2 days ago
- RT @pluralisms: ATTN teens, friends of teens: @SPARKsummit applications are now open! sparkmovement.org/joinspark 2 days ago
- “Low-Cut Shirts and High-Heeled Shoes”: A look at sexualization in teen magazines bit.ly/1qJovxV via @SPARKsummit 2 days ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces