We’ve put more great videos of reclaimed music on Teen Voices’ YouTube Channel. Come on over and watch — then send us your own!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- These #girls in #Uganda must share textbooks, while boys receive their own. A plea for an #equal #education: womensenews.org/2017/05/teen-t… 3 days ago
- RT @SayItForwardNow: @KatinaParon So #grateful to you, Katina, for encouraging women & girls to share their stories! Greatly admire your wo… 3 days ago
- RT @KatinaParon: Teen to Headmaster: Girls Need Their Own Textbooks womensenews.org/2017/05/teen-t… via @teenvoices 3 days ago
- President #Trump's child care plan overlooks issues faced by low and middle-income families womensenews.org/2017/05/donald… 1 week ago
- RT @BreneBrown: Courage. https://t.co/vv5hcGM9XA 1 week ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces