Chase Community Giving is awarding money to selected charities and nonprofits, and Teen Voices could be one of them! Charities that receive the most votes will receive $1 million, and the top five runners-up will receive $100,000 each! Please vote for Teen Voices on Facebook and help us empower more young women!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- Sign-ups for @shesthefirst 5th annual Tie-Dye Cupcake Bake-Off are OPEN! bit.ly/1hCYL6O to #BakeAChange http://t.co/AA0Hm5lMkM 8 hours ago
- "I have scars that will never heal one hundred percent. #TBT to a Teen Voices article about abusive relationships http://t.co/K4Tpik6CDN 12 hours ago
- .@shesthefirst is having their 5th annual Tie-Dye Cupcake Bake-Off! Go to bit.ly/1hCYL6O to #BakeAChange 13 hours ago
- How this teen found happiness after being teased by her so-called friends bit.ly/1hCWSH3 by @LoveGirlsMag 14 hours ago
- Girls in Kenya Destigmatize Periods for Peers bit.ly/1hCRpAd @daraja @DaysForGirls @WASHUnited http://t.co/5K3P79jdtM 16 hours ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog