Here’s another powerful video from The Girl Effect. Check it out!
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- Former senior advisor for the US State Dept shares why she had to resign, but will continue her fight for justice womensenews.org/2017/07/dear-s… 2 days ago
- International Alert CEO @HarrietLamb_ explains the role women play in building peace & ending gender-based violence womensenews.org/2017/07/peace-… 3 days ago
- RT @KatinaParon: Casting call! @teenvoices @youthradio @youthcomm @girlswritenow @globalgirlmedia @TheAffinityMag @theGLUEmag 👇🏽👇🏼👇🏽 https:… 1 week ago
- RT @Womens_eNews: Feminist leaders discuss the impact #black #women have had on the #feminist #movement and the obstacles they face https:/… 1 week ago
- RT @KatinaParon: Painful Sex Common for Some Teen Girls womensenews.org/2017/07/painfu… via @teenvoices 2 weeks ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces