Teen Voices supports and educates teen girls to amplify their voices and create social change through media. Our magazine, Teen Voices, and our website, TeenVoices.com, are a forum for girls to share the realities of their lives. The content for both print and online is written by girls from all over the world and edited by Boston teens in our highly-acclaimed journalism mentoring program.
About Teen Voices
Teen Voices is an intensive journalism mentoring and leadership development program for teen girls in Boston. Our mission is to support and educate teen girls, amplify their voices, and create social change through media.
Through this program, and with submissions from girls around the world, the teens create an internationally distributed online and print magazine by, for, and about teen girls. Teen Voices is positive and empowering, and amplifies girls' real voices in a world filled with media focused on what girls look like—not what they think. Join us at teenvoices.com!
Get the Print Magazine!
- A look at how Latin America has set a precedent for women's access to #sexual and #reproductive health womensenews.org/2017/09/womens… 1 year ago
- Feminine hygiene products are a necessity, and consumers are being taxed for managing a basic bodily function womensenews.org/2017/09/take-t… 1 year ago
- RT @MichelleObama: The outpouring of support for Houston & communities along the Gulf Coast represents the best of who we are & what this c… 1 year ago
- RT @KatinaParon: Also check out @teenvoices groundbreaking #girlfuse series #BeHeard womensenews.org/series/girl-fu… twitter.com/jillgeisler/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Womens_eNews: As #BetsyDeVos promises to overhaul Title IX guidance on sexual assault, we look at why girls still need the #ERA https:… 1 year ago
What We're Talking Aboutactivism books bullying civil rights creativity culture depression and anxiety domestic violence eating disorders economy events fashion magazines girls' education health week healthy sexuality images of women in the media media studies music relationships self-esteem sexism sexual health social justice teen editors teen program teens teens making a difference Uncategorized violence against women women's rights
Search the Teen Voices Blog
- Baking, Photographing, and Writing with Lots of Passion: A Recipe for Success
- The Omega Institute: Offering Insights In Growing Up Female and Furthering Women’s Leadership
- The Bruises and Kisses Our Bodies Don’t Show: ACT Mannequin Art Project on Teen Dating Violence Prevention
- Are the 2012 London Olympics Discriminating Against Men?
- Getting the Facts on Single-Sex Spaces